July 11, 2008

Hey guys, I am bored yet again. I'm going to a burfday party on Saturday, which will be fun. Me and my friend Kayla a.k.a Lala keep on exchanging e-mails, I tell her to call me, she tells me to call her, its confuzzling, I bet she will finally get the guts to call me when I'm at the party...

I've been on Youtube lately as usual, and found some "Smith Puget Videos" hes hilarious, almost as hilarious as his brother, Jade.

I finally got Cex Cells, its awesome. But about sex, which disturbs me. I kept on saying "OH GOD THE MENTAL IMAGES!!!" but its still good. I just wonder who these songs are about, and who writes them....

I also got Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace, which is not as good as I thought it would be, but its still good. There was a good "lmfao" involved in listening to it....a good one though.

Is all.

<33

No comments: